Additional gearbox options
Variety of drive solutions
We offer you a wide range of options to tailor gearboxes ideally to your specific application scenarios. Here is a selection of options:
- Aluminium model: Lightweight construction is becoming increasingly important in today’s world. If the weight of a gearbox is crucial, our standard gearboxes can be ordered with aluminium housing components. This can save up to 40% on weight, depending on the size.
- Nickel-plated version: Nickel-plated housing surfaces are another option for surface finishing and corrosion protection.
- Reinforced bearings:
- To accommodate increased radial forces (e.g. belt drives)
- To accommodate increased axial forces (e.g. spindle drives)
- To increase the transmissible nominal torque at low rotational speeds
We offer a solution for almost every application scenario in the field of drive technology. Contact us and describe your application scenario, and we will work with you to find the best solution for your specific application.