Speed modulation gearbox
The running speed of these TANDLER gearboxes can be superimposed by a third shaft in addition to the input and output. Individual branches of a line shaft rotate for example continuously up to ten percent faster or slower without limiting the precise and powerful transmission of the main drive. This method is frequently used wherever processes have to run exactly synchronously.
- High performance gearbox – quiet operation
- High precision and concentricity
- Minimal backlash
- Spiral bevel gears from alloy carburited steel, hardened and lapped to give best surface contact
- All gear sets may be processed with Palloid-, Cyclo-Palloid, HPG-S or with ground tooth flanks cutting (see spiral bevel gears)
- All sun gears and planetary gears are dressed to size to quality 6
Using multi-start worm gears, the speed modulation ratio may be reduced to increase the speed of response.