TANDLER description: PowerMaster gearbox
Our high-performance gearboxes can deliver up to twice the torque of conventional bevel gearboxes of the same size. And with the same precision. This also means a considerable advantage over the competition compared to regular bevel gears.
Properties of our high-performance gearboxes
- Extremely high power density
- High external loads for robust applications
- Larger hollow shaft diameter, also with keyway
- Little installation space required
- Hardly any interruptions in production
- Easy to integrate even in confined spaces
- Replacement only necessary after many years
- Affordable price
High-performance gearboxes: Description
High-performance gearboxes are also bevel gearboxes that can deliver double the torque for the same size. We also call them high-performance gearboxes because of these special properties.
Rotary movements can also be transmitted perpendicularly with angular gearboxes. Various gear ratios and drive solutions can be implemented. Hollow shaft and branching gears (3 to 6 shafts) can also be supplied.
How is the extremely high power density of our high-performance gearboxes achieved?
- By using new, high-alloy steels with appropriate heat treatment
- By ultra-modern, alternative rolling bearings
- By specially ground toothing with new pinion corrections
- By using the latest generation of lubricants
This allows designers to increase the performance capability of their machines and systems without having to allocate more space for larger gears.
Spare parts, repair & maintenance
Do you need spare parts or for your gearbox to be overhauled? We guarantee a full supply of spare parts!
Contact us and get a free consultation!
If you have questions about our products and services, or would like to discuss your specific application?
> Call us:
+49 (0)421 5363-6
> Or write us: